Welcome to the CTR Program!
Congratulations, you are now part of the City of Seattle’s Trip Reduction (CTR) Program! You are joining a group of 275 large employers who are working together to reduce congestion and keep people moving in Seattle! The CTR Program provides large employers with data and resources to encourage the use of diverse modes of transport.
The goal of the program is to reduce traffic congestion, improve air quality, and reduce the consumption of fossil fuels so that your business can run smoothly, and your employees stay healthy.
Through the CTR program, you have access to free assistance to help your workplace achieve CTR goals and accomplish program requirements.
As a CTR-affected* employer you receive numerous free benefits:
- Access to network and industry meetups
- Transportation alerts and notifications
- Commute trip reduction consultations
- Company and network-specific mode split data (+ accompanying Tableau Viz)
- Employee zip code analysis
- Transportation education opportunities
- Bike Month & Transit Month support
Don’t hesitate to reach out to the our team at any time!
*CTR-affected worksites have 100+ full-time, first shift employees (arrive at work between 6am-9am, Monday-Friday).